Obtaining a real estate appraisal for your home
The steps in the appraisal process are as follows:
- Call one of our offices (see below) or fill out the online form to obtain a quote.
- The appraiser in charge will contact you to set up a meeting.
- The appraiser will then visit the site, take photos, gather data on the building (including municipal/school tax account statements, certificates of location, renovations, etc.) and, as applicable (depending on the type of building), leases and building-related expenses.
- LPCA Group undertakes to provide you with the appraisal report without delay.
- The appraiser also undertakes to answer any questions you may have after receiving the report.
- Regions served: Montreal, Laval, Laurentians, Lanaudière, St-Jerôme, Mirabel, Lachute, Tremblant, Sainte-Agathe, Rosemère, Terrebonne, Ste-Adèle, Val-David, St-Eustache, Lorraine, Repentigny, Mascouche, Boisbriand, etc.
Any other questions?
Contact us at one of the telephone numbers listed below